PAWS PLACE MOTORCYCLE & CASH RAFFLE
Drawing will be held on March 9, 2019 at 9:30 pm
First Prize: 2003 Harley-Davidson Sportster 883 Hugger - $4,500 value (donated by a loyal supporter) 100th Anniversary Model - 5,300 miles
Second Prize: $1,000 Cash
Third Prize: $500 Cash
Winner need not be present. Winner responsible for tax, tags, and doc fees.
Official Raffle Rules & Regulations:
This motorcycle/cash raffle and fundraiser is conducted by Paws Place Inc., herein referred to as "PPI". PPI will operate no more than two raffles per year. All proceeds from the entries will benefit the non-profit organization Paws Place Dog Rescue, a 501 (c)(3) organization chartered by the State of North Carolina.
- I.ELIGIBILITY: You must be 18 years of age to enter. Board Members of PPI are not eligible to participate.
- II.FUNDRAISER DONATIONS: The raffle ticket price is not tax deductible as a contribution to PPI. The cost of a raffle ticket is priced at (1) ticket for $20, (3) tickets for $50, (7) tickets for $100. There is no maximum number of entries an individual may purchase. Only official ticket entries will be accepted. PPI will limit the total number of entries to one thousand (1,000). Entries may be made via the PPI website at www.pawsplace.org . Tickets may also be purchased in person at the PPI facility and at certain events at which PPI is present.
- III.ENTRY SCHEDULE: The PPI 2019 raffle will begin on January 1, 2019. The random drawing will take place on Saturday, March 9, 2019, at 9:30 pm EST. All electronic entries on the PPI website must be received by March 8, 2019, at 11:59 AM EST. Tickets will continue to be sold in person until March 9, 2019, at 9:00 pm EST.
- IV.RECEIPT OF PRIZE: The winner does not need to be present to win. The winner agrees to arrange for removal of the Grand Prize by March 31, 2019. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of the Grand Prize which will then be awarded to alternate ticket holder, No. 2, then No. 3. The winner is responsible for transportation and delivery of the Grand Prize Motorcycle. The winner is also responsible for any applicable taxes and fees including state and federal sales or income tax where applicable. PPI will comply with all applicable tax requirements, including reporting and withholding requirements. PPI will mail applicable tax forms to the winner of the raffle and report the prize to the IRS. PPD will not be responsible to collect the required withholdings upon the transfer of title of the motorcycle to the winner and remit to the appropriate authorities.
- V.PRIZES: The GRAND PRIZE is a 2003 Harley-Davidson Sportster 883, donated to PPI by a loyal supporter. No warranty is made by PPI as to the working condition of the motorcycle. SECOND PRIZE is a cash prize of $1,000. THIRD PRIZE is a cash prize of $500. The winners will be contacted by telephone, e-mail and/or USPS mail as to his or her winnings immediately following the drawing. Winners will also be announced via the PPI website, and on the Facebook page.
- VI.ENTRY LAWS: The PPI 2019 raffle is subject to all applicable laws, state or federal and is void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law. Entrants to this fundraiser are responsible for compliance with all such laws and regulations based on their age, place of residence, etc. The winners of the GRAND PRIZE release PPI, its stake holders and Board of Directors, as well as any related sponsors or donors from any responsibility or liability in connection with any loss, accident or death incurred with the use of this prize.
- VII.ENTRY RULES: It is PPI's right to amend, revise, and interpret the Raffle Rules as it may see fit. It is expected that by donating money for an entry ticket, entrants will hold to the rules of entering as presented here.
If you have any questions about the Paws Place Dog Rescue Raffle, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your support!